Labels

COMP 3: Moodboard

 A Level Media Studies

This is the moodboard that me and my group created for our music video. We compiled all these pictures found on Pinterest. The final moodboard, however, was finalized by Nay. This blog post is written by me (Sharon). 



Self Reflection: Making the moodboard as a group gives me and my group the same goal in the same direction. This assists us in gaining more ideas for various scenes, which helps in preventing cliche shots/scenes. A colour palette provides us with a general idea for decision-making, such as costumes, editing, time of day, and set designs that will resonate with our overall theme (a fun, girly, energetic concept). The utilization of the app 'Pinterest' allows us to search for these types of concepts further and in a broader way as it has a wide range of searches with just simple keywords. With our moodboard featuring all girls, we can acknowledge that our star and background artists must all be females as well. Our roles were delegated fairly and equally as we all worked on the moodboard at the same time. All of us looked for inspirations from Pinterest, and copied, and pasted them into Canva (an online site that enables blank documents to be personalized). There weren't any problems that we encountered on this task. I can undoubtedly say that I'm satisfied with how the moodboard turned out along with the overall theme, and I'm so looking forward to continuously improvising and working with this concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment